Skip to content
Learn more here.
Valsartan Recall: Call your pharmacist if you are taking medications containing valsartan.
"Dr. West is very professional, and always answers my questions with detailed information which I am able to understand."
We offer a broad range of medical care services for adult clients with infectious diseases, including:
- Management of HIV/AIDS
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and infections
- Financial screening and eligibility counseling for grants or other financial resources for medical bills
- Referral services for dental care
- Referral services for pastoral care, social work, nutritional support, or other area services
- Case management services
- Patient education classes
- Support group for family and friends in partnership with Central Virginia Community Services
- Education regarding HIV to community groups as requested
- We are part of the Coalition for HIV Awareness and Prevention of Central Virginia (CHAP), which networks community agencies to provide balanced care to infected/affected people in Central Virginia
- Referral to state ADAP for assistance in obtaining HIV/AIDS medication, if necessary